Are you looking for a low carb lunch? I’ve got another super easy keto pepperoni pizza recipe for you today! It’s loaded with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, italian seasonings and have less than one net carb each!
This Keto Pepperoni Pizza is very simple to make and packed to the rim with pepperoni. My daughters love to dip them in the marinara sauce instead of tomato sauce, but its are utterly delicious on their own!
If your new year’s resolution was to cut carbs this year, this keto pepperoni pizza would help you stay on it right on through the whole movie night with friends & family. Its a fun, simple to make 6-Ingredient pepperoni pizza to help curb your cravings, so you keep your keto diet resolution this year.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- 2 cups (~8 oz.) mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Measure out 2 cups of mozzarella cheese and put into a microwave safe bowl. This is about 8 oz. of cheese.
- 2. Microwave the cheese until fully melted and pliable. Try not to have any more browning than the picture indicates (browned cheese will go hard). This took me ~90 seconds. Add 3 tbsp. cream cheese and 1 egg to the cheese and mix it in well.
- 4. As you mix the dough, it should become cool enough to work with your hands. Knead the dough together until you can form a round ball.
- 5. Plop the ball onto a silpat (these are awesome, by the way) with 1 tsp. olive oil to keep it easy to work with. Press the dough out with your hands, forming a circular pattern as you press outward.