Winter is just around the corner and there is no better food than a hot bowl of soup. Correct me if I am wrong? I am all about sharing quick and easy bowl meals this winter, and this taco soup is at the top of the list.
It’s made with ground beef (be sure to use low-sodium beef broth and so you can customize to taste, you can also sub with water as much as desired), tomatoes, cream cheese, spices, and topped with fresh avocado, tomato, coriander, cheese, and lime. It’s loaded with somewhat spicy and tangy zest and will keep you coming back for more.
Keto Taco Soup
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) Ro-Tel Tomatoes and Chiles
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Add the beef and onion to a sauce pan or dutch oven and cook, crumbling the beef as it browns. Drain the grease.
- Add the taco seasoning and cream cheese to the beef mixture and stir well over low heat until the beef is coated in the seasoning and the cream cheese has fully melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with shredded cheddar, avocado, and lime wedges, if desired.
This delicious keto taco soup meets in about 30 minutes in a pot with the least amount of stress. It’s perfect if you’re on a low carb or keto diet because it eliminates carbohydrates entirely and will help fulfill your taco cravings forever!