Do you wanna taste summer in a bowl? My keto spinach salad is definitely one of my favorite spring and summer dishes. It’s one of those salads you mix up without high expectations, a complementary-dish sorta thing.
My husband and I often take this keto salad as a side dish to our keto lasagna (it just tastes so good, you should try it) we prefer the idea of a massive bowl of salad with leafy greenness for lunch, and the combination of cheese and Lasagna is really a winner for our tastebuds.
Just always be sure to add the dressing right before serving, keeping the spinach nice and crisp. Then you taste it and badoosh!!!
Keto Spinach Salad
- 10.5 oz Baby Spinach
- 8 oz Bacon, diced
- 4 large Hard boiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 2 oz Mushrooms, sliced very thinly (about 4 large)
- Dice bacon and put in a cold pan over medium heat. Cook until crisp, stirring occasionally, about 5-6 minutes. Remove bacon. Pour bacon grease into a small container to use for the dressing.
- While the bacon cooks, slice the mushrooms, finely chop the shallot, and slice or chop the eggs.
- Keeping the heat at medium, add the mushrooms to the pan and keep moving for a few seconds until lightly cooked, but not raw. Remove.
- Saute the shallots until translucent. Turn the heat to medium low and add the bacon grease, vinegar, Sukrin Gold, tarragon, and whole grain mustard, stir until the ingredients combine and emulsify. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the hot dressing with the spinach and divide between 4 serving bowls. Taste to adjust seasoning. Top with mushrooms, bacon, and eggs.
I am sure you guys would love this Keto Spinach Salad as a side dish salad for lunch. On the healthy side, it’s full of iron. Trust me, this is one salad that will keep you coming back for more.