This keto power breakfast recipe will push your BAE (Bacon And Eggs) to a whole new level, and the special keto-friendly green sauce might be the best you have ever had. This delicious keto power breakfast with green sauce is the perfect way to start your weekend and survive the long day, ahead.
This isn’t the traditional pesto you might be used to, but it doesn’t stray from the insane flavour. This keto green sauce can be made with a mixture of almost any greens and herbs you have resting around. It’s packed with garlic and olive oil and brings in low carb hemp heart to achieve the nutty cheesy texture.
Keto Power Breakfast With Green Sauce
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup baby spinach (baby kale)
- 1 cup parsley (or cilantro or basil etc)
- 5 medium garlic cloves
- 5 tbsp of hemp hearts
- 2 eggs
- Green Sauce: Combine baby spinach, arugula, parsley, garlic cloves, hemp hearts and olive oil in a blender or food processor and blend on low until well combined and almost smooth. Set aside.
- On a sheet pan arrange your bacon slices into rings, arrange the rings in a circle.
- Pop the sheet pan in the oven and set it to 350F. When the oven comes to temperature, remove the sheet pan from the oven (don’t turn it off). Tuck 4 asparagus tips into each bacon ring.
- Move your bacon rings closer together if needed, and then crack two eggs in between them.
Mix it all up with the greens, add it to that beautiful sowbelly (AKA BACON) bouquet, and you’ve made yourself a perfectly even keto meal. This meal is jam-packed with complex, nutrient-dense fats, and help you strive for the rest of your day.