If you have landed here, chances are you are a person who has fought with their weight for a long time and just hasn’t had any achievement with “eat scarcer, move farther” criterion. I would share some more knowledge with you about Keto dieting, and how I practiced it (and still do).
The Internet has a lot of experimental illustrations of the keto diet recipes, but I am going to share one of my Keto Parmesan Casserole recipe with you guys (because we all scream for keto casserole).
This Keto Parmesan Casserole is so delicious that your taste buds are going to dance for more. This Casserole is extra crispy even though it’s baked in the oven – no fryer necessary!
Keto Parmesan Casserole
- 2 pounds cooked chicken diced
- 1 ½ cups keto marinara divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 1 cup of the marinara, and ricotta cheese.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and spread the remaining ½ cup of marinara over the chicken mixture. Top with the parmesan and fresh mozzarella cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir together the butter, parmesan, and almond flour. Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden and bubbly. If desired, you can brown under the broiler for a few minutes.
Light and chewy, with hints of basil leaves, and cheese this Casserole is sure to be a hit as your next lunch. And since you bought the cheese, go ahead and fix yourself some Keto Lasagna.