When I think about my favorite ingredient of lasagna, of course, my mind roams around the noodles, and the lasagna sheets wrapped in the cheesy parmesan. The creamy ricotta, the tangy marinara sauce, and the perfectly pirouetted ground beef.
Today I am here with a recipe of Keto Lasagna that would make you forget the lasagna sheets and the noodles (I am going to ignore my Italian grandma shouting at me) just count on me for this.
My daughters and my husband love this keto lasagna so much that it has been on the make-quite-often list since then. It’s so simple, you’ll question why you didn’t make it earlier when it’s super easy to assemble.
- 2 large eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup mo
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375° Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and eggs.
- Next, add Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in mozzarella cheese and mix until well incorporated.
- When the "noodles" are done baking, cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes and then cut into thirds. This makes three perfectly sized "noodle" layers for an 8.5 X 4.5 X 2.5 loaf pan.
This low-carb keto lasagna recipe is so delightfully satisfying you won’t feel like you’re missing the lasagna sheets or the noodles. When I made it, just to add in some extra oomph, I diced it up with the spinach to add a nice balance to the beef and cheese. It has to be tried!