If you are looking for keto breakfast plans then you have to try my low carb version of Keto egg bites with bacon and cheese. Everyone in my family loves these egg bites. Just mix all the ingredients in the blender and bake in the oven for some tasty keto breakfast on the go.
This could be the simplest keto egg recipe because all of the tasks are done by the blender and it’s perfect to take to work or school or pack in lunch for your husband or daughters. It’s low carb, full of cheese, and bacon, and all you need is a blender for this keto breakfast recipe.
Keto Egg Bites
- Cream cheese
- Cooked bacon
- Shredded cheese
- Coconut flour (or almond flour)
- Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes for the flour to absorb some of the moisture.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray and fill each cavity about 3/4 full.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through.
You can add low carb veggies to these keto egg bites. Just make sure to cook them first so they don’t release too much water in the egg bites. Just make sure to season and cook them a few minutes in a hot pan.