Eggs can get boring. Right? One of the best things about them is that luckily, they’re also very easy to customize and add your favorite ingredients to. Today I want to explicate you how to make this amazing Keto Delicious Omelette. It was produced after I realized I bought too much chorizo-is there even such a thing? And I am glad I did buy a lot, or else I would have never tasted this piece of heaven.
Cheesy, spicy, meaty, bacony, fulfilling, it is such a delicious breakfast with excellent macros. Chorizo is the champion of this dish. It makes for a different, spicy flavor that will get your morning started off just right and fulfilled. I loaded my omelet with onions, avocado and bacon, chicken, spinach, and chorizo, then topped it with more chorizo, sour cream, avocado, and bacon! It was a mega omelet for sure, and my family proudly ate the whole omelet!
Keto Delicious Omelette
- 4 Eggs
- 50 g Eggplant, cut into cubes ⅓ cup
- 50 g Mushrooms, sliced ⅓ cup
- 50 g Green Bell Pepper, cut into cubes ⅓ cup
- 30 g Onions, sliced 1 small
- 1 to 2 Green Chilies or Jalapeno chopped (adjust to taste)
- 50 g Mozarella Cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Spring Onions
- 1 tablespoon Oil (Olive oil or Coconut Oil)
- Whisk four eggs with ¼ teaspoon salt in a bowl and keep this aside.
- In a pan, add oil. Once hot, add eggplant and mushroom and saute it for 3 to 5 minutes.50 g Eggplant, cut into cubes,50 g Mushrooms, sliced,1 tablespoon Oil (Olive oil or Coconut Oil)
- Now add bell pepper, onion, and green chili with ¼ teaspoon salt and continue to saute it for another 3 minutes. Check out the video here.50 g Green Bell Pepper, cut into cubes,30 g Onions, sliced,1 to 2 Green Chilies or Jalapeno chopped,½ teaspoon Sa
- Add the beaten egg to this and top it with cheese slices. Garnish it with spring onion. Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes or until it is cooked through.50 g Mozarella Cheese, sliced,
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Who am I kidding? I could eat this breakfast for any meal and every meal. I think you’re going to like how simple and effortless this recipe is to get together. One thing you might prefer doing beforehand is cooking the chorizo, then making your eggs in the same pan to sop up some of the flavoring and zest leftovers from the spicy chorizos.