Finding time to cook every food can be tough, but not improbable. One way to fix yourself up for success is to plan your feeds at the start of each week (especially if you are on keto) so you can stay on track with your health goals.
Whoever said eating keto was dull, and limiting didn’t try this keto chicken salad. This low-carb recipe offers a delicious blend of flavors, plus a creamy texture that’s ideally punctuated by crunchy veggies. It’s an easy recipe to whip up during your snack preparation for the week.
Keto Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Add everything but the chicken to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir well to coat.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving for best flavor.
This low-carb keto chicken salad recipe is stuffed with protein and healthy fats so you can maintain those high vitality levels and stay keto. The dressing is full of flavors and with added avocado, that’s only if you want to, it’s a perfect Keto chicken salad. You can be creative and serve it on lettuce leaf (Lettuce leave?)