I know that not everyone has had Keto Caesar salad before, and you may be wondering what does an excellent low carb Keto Caesar salad taste like? So, I am going to tell you about my husband’s creative recipe to make a Keto Caesar salad.
Use prepared mayonnaise (or homemade, however you like) and “beat this up” in minutes.Well, it’s salty, sharp with garlic, and full of flavors from ingredients like anchovies, mustard sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Mine has an additional pop of lemon because lemon is fantastic.
Keto Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add everything but the chicken to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir well to coat.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving for best flavor.
I love to have a big ole’ bowl of salad for lunch. Salads are great for those of us on low carb diets or keto because they’re easy to make beforehand and keep in the refrigerator until ready. And, because they take a long time to eat, salads are super fulfilling. When having lunch with family, a big bowl of Keto Tuna salad or a nice grilled chicken Caesar salad is my definite “go-to’s.”