If you show up at our house, we would be eating this dip with a movie or some sports on any Sunday. It’s one of the most popular recipes in our household, and my blog tastes just like a buffalo chicken wing; I often serve it with chips or chicken wings. Creamy and full of spiciness, it is not for the faint of hearts has a lot of heat, but you can control it with buffalo sauce.
It is easy to make, you can quickly assemble the ingredients and fix it to go with your chicken wings, pizza, chips, wedges, and you name it. My husband often calls it “Crack Dip” because it is so yummy and addictive.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3-1/2 cup [buffalo wing sauce]
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (or blue cheese but the carbs will increase slightly)
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, dressing, and salt until it's smooth. Add the chicken and mix until it's coated. Stir in the cheddar and mozzarella (stir in the celery also, if using).
- Pour into a small baking dish (about an 8×8) and spread it out using a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until it's hot and bubbly on the sides. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the blue cheese and green onions.
I used rotisserie chicken in this keto buffalo chicken dip, but you can use shredded chicken breasts or thighs cooked on the stovetop or in a crockpot for 20-30 minutes. Chicken is easy to cook. It gets mild quickly, but we want the juices to emit and the flavors flowing around in the dip. It is really delicious and a great way to get your children familiarised with the spices without blowing them away. Do try!